With its gentle curved door and soft lines, the Charnwood Cove 2 creates a powerful focal point for any room.
It delivers a respectable 8kW of heat with a maximum output of 11kW. The base options give the stove five very different looks.
The low stand and low arch are perfect for fitting the appliance into a standard fireplace opening, while the store stand and centre stand are ideal for a large inglenook or a freestanding situation.
Contact Us for more information.
- Non-Blu model available with a multi-fuel grate for burning solid fuel
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Converting grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash, and empty
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney
- DEFRA exempt version available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
Output & Materials
- Output – 8kW (range 3-11kW)
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
- Flue Boiler
- External Air Manifold
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Convection panels
- Choice of eight colours