The Country 4 is the smallest model in the Country collection, yet it still incorporates the ingenious features of the larger stoves.
It is a neat, sturdy, yet graceful little fire and with a rated output of 5kW can be installed in certain situations without the need for external air. The single door gives a complete and clear view of the fire and features a spinning primary air wheel for optimum control over the burning rate.
In spite of its size, the Country 4 takes a decent sized log length of 332mm (13”), making it a very popular choice in the small stove market. The stove is available in a choice of eight Charnwood colours and finished with touches of solid brass and a turned wooden door handle.
Contact Us for more information.
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
Output & Materials
Output – 4.8kW (range 2-5.5kW)
Materials – Plate steel, cast iron, ceramic glass
- Flue boiler
- Clip-on shelf
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Choice of eight colours